2011年6月3日星期五

I Want My Son to Look like This Man on Tommy Hilfiger

Although she has just gone out with this hot New Jersey Nets player for few weeks, Kim Kardashian has already regarded Kris Humphries as the perfect guy for her to have a baby with. “I really want a son who owns the same manly taste as Kris on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes”, the gorgeous reality star told “Us Weekly”.
The actress, who once claimed it would be a while for being a mother, gave this big hint to Humphries to show her intention of having a baby with him. Maybe Kardashian has been so obsessed with the overwhelming manly Tommy Hilfiger Jeans of this nets player that she would rather to put this baby plan ahead of her schedule.
“I know I’ve said I was happy to wait awhile to be a mother in the past. But everything has changed since I met the guy and am deeply attracted by his vigorous Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. Although I’ve only dated him for weeks, this man is definitely my true love. I want my future son to look like this guy by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater to be a real man”.
Kim has stirred up one fight with “Teen Mom” by judging the trend of teenage pregnancy is wrong. The actress also expressed her attitude of having a baby: “It is one of the biggest and significant decisions which change the entire life of one girl. So I advise those teenage girls to think carefully and wait for the right guy. For my part, I’ll have more trust on a mature man with Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.
Lucky for Kardashian, she has finally found her potential baby daddy. It looks like the sexy star gets serious on this romantic relationship and decides to settle down with Humphries. So we are looking forward to seeing their son on manly Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt.

没有评论:

发表评论