2011年6月3日星期五

Song Remains the Same. Style Changed into Dsquared

The famous singer and songwriter John Legend published a set of pictures of him staying with his girlfriend on Dsquared Clothes in his new house during his recent interview with “US Weekly”. The singer who used to the singer for NBA All-Star game in 009 has waved goodbye to his old past and got serious in one real sweet relation on his new Dsquared Jeans.
It is the first time for him to show his new house to the public since Legend and his girlfriend, model Chrissy Teigen moved into the East Village along with his big closet full of Dsquared Cap in late 009.
But it is not one fresh new surrounding to the singer for Legend started his music life from here a decade ago by sharing a Second Avenue walk-up with two college buddies from the University of Pennsylvania. So actually he is “back”. But even if he is still that boy who owns perfect music dream, there is one thing different on Legend: he has become a real man on Dsquared Shirt.
Legend also mentioned he could finally put his six Grammys (plus five more on ice at the 011 awards, to be held on February 13) on his new shelves with great proud. “It feels so different when I back East Village. I mean, ten years ago I am only a big boy who was urgent to make success in music world. Now I realize that dream. And I’ve also grown up into a real man by putting on my new Dsquared Polo Shirt.
The singer also showed his big closet on the photos. “Now I am considering changing it into a bigger one to give more space for my new bought Dsquared Swimwear. I just can’t control the temptation of every new Dsquared T-shirt.”

没有评论:

发表评论