2011年5月19日星期四

Get a New Haircut for Tommy Hilfiger

Justin Bieber, the most popular singer this year claims he will show the real man on him by putting on Tommy Hilfiger jeans on the Grammy ceremony. “And I will change a new haircut fit for my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. That little boy has gone. You will see a man of great drive”.
It is reported Bieber is getting more serious on his New Year Resolution. “I’m determined to be a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. This year I’m gonna to win a Grammy,” the teenager idol continued: “In fact I planned to go for two, but it sounds a bit arrogant. “
The little man said the reason for him want to win Grammy is “that would be awesome”. “I’m already become so exciting when I heard I was nominated, not to mention how crazy I would be if I can bring one Grammy home. Being an excellent singer on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt is what I’m always looking forward to.”
Bieber also admitted wining Grammy is one important way to prove himself: “Some of my haters said the only reason for me to be so popular is my good look. I want to tell them they are so wrong. And I want manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt more than the pretty face. That’s why I want to show my man taste at this grand event by putting on my Tommy Hilfiger clothing”.
Besides the good choice of fashion style, Bieber said he was also going to get a new haircut: “This change will be more serious as a whole. I will get a cooler hairstyle to make me more masculine on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. Hope my new style will bring me more good luck”.

没有评论:

发表评论