2011年5月26日星期四

New Chapter in the New Year on Dsquared

The sexy pop music singer Christina Aguilera is said to hold a big party with her family and friends as the way to start a new chapter in 011. On her interview with “Us Weekly” magazine, the singer confided this big event by putting on her favorite Dsquared Clothes.
The party with 175 guests was at Aguilera’s house in the Beverly Hills on New Year’s Eve. “It was a party for me to count down to a new chapter in my life with my good friends and family who I really care. And it was awesome.”
Last year is not a lucky year for Aguilera for she has gone through so much tough challenge which includes her divorce with Jordan Bratman. But the singer said her passion to life on Dsquared Jeans has never been beaten down. That’s why she threw a part to celebrate the closing of a difficult year in hope of a new chapter of better luck.
As for it is also the year she is going to enter her thirties, but the excellence singer claimed she never worried her age problem: “Age is really not a big deal, you know. I can hold my youth forever by putting on my Dsquared Shirt. And there are more exciting things waiting for me next year, a fresh new chapter.”
The star also described her meaningful New Year Eve: “So I went to the stage and told everyone how great I felt about the coming year. It must be a good year ahead of me. I’m a sexy single mom as well as a new actress. So I have to keep my vigor on Dsquared Polo Shirt to enjoy my new chapter with great excitement.”

没有评论:

发表评论