2011年5月27日星期五

Happy Post-Rehab Day on Juicy Couture

Lindsay Lohan seemed to be enjoying her freedom very much after her leaving from rehab center. The star even bought herself a Juicy Couture Clothes to celebrate her happy post-rehab day.
Maybe the treat of more jail time couldn’t frighten Lohan, but Juicy Couture Tracksuit can change her into a well-behaved girl. Although it is reported she has not ready to back work in the near future, this Hollywood starlet looks happy and healthy. The girl also showed off her new Juicy Couture Earrings on twitter and expressed her resolution of keeping up the good work.
“A little gift prepared for me. So far I feel so relieved to be back to my normal life. I will continue my nice girl role to put my life together,” the “Mean Girl” star has a positive attitude. It is also said the good girl has taken on a new look by trying her new Juicy Couture Bracelets.
“She is looking great. So we have reason to believe Lindsay is gonna to turn into a nice girl in 2011. The girl is enjoying her fresh life at ease and wants to keep this kind of state for a while,” a source revealed to “People” magazine. But of course the famous It Girl hasn’t forgotten to keep on her fashion style by walking around Juicy Couture store in frequent times.
The star also announced her new fashion taste on her blog: “Wave goodbye to my old wild life. I’ve started my journey down the right path. It feels so good to be a normal guy. I hope I can enjoy my wonderful life with great vigor after turning into this sweet girl on my bright Juicy Couture Sandals.”

没有评论:

发表评论