2011年5月26日星期四

Her Juicy Couture Surprised Me

It sounds a little strange when Camille Grammer offered their first meeting after her divorce with Kelsey Grammer who cheated on her for another woman. It is reported that this “Fraiser” actor also took his fiancée Kayte Walsh along with him for this significant meeting. “Although it was uncomfortable at first, then everything changed after she walked to me on Juicy Couture Clothes.”
“I was totally hurt by the thing he has done to me. But for the sake of our children, I decided to keep friendly relationship with him”, the “Desperate Housewives of Beverly Hills” star revealed the whole details of their meeting in her exclusive interview, looking more refreshed than before by wearing shining Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
“It was the first time I met Kayte. Actually I felt very uncomfortable at the beginning. But when she came towards me, I could easily recognize the charming Juicy Couture Earrings on her arm. I was a little surprised. I started our topic on her new Juicy Couture Sandals.”
It was still shocking news when we heard Camille’s impression on the woman who her husband left for because we all know this reality star as a villain on her show. But it turned out this 42 years old actress and model is not only a glamorous lady with wonderful fashion taste on Juicy Couture Bracelets, but also a gentle mother who could do anything good for her children.
“I have to maintain this family as together as possible for my kids. And now I believe Kayte will be kind enough to make this happen. I’ve made a wise decision by meeting her. The Juicy Couture fashion taste on her really impressed me. I always have a great faith on a lady of Juicy Couture style”.

没有评论:

发表评论