2011年5月26日星期四

Being A Tough Guy on Tommy Hilfiger to Fight against Cancer

Although he said the news of him being cancer free was exaggerated in the other day, Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys still confirmed his positive attitude in his treatment:”I am trying to be a tough guy on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes and I’m bound to get over my cancer in the new future.”
Now he’s made it. Eighteen months after he was diagnosed with cancer, the tough guy is back to full health on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. Mike D, his fellow Beastie Boy expressed the hand was “excited” to hear Yauch had been cured. “Adam is really a strong guy who fought against his disease in great courage by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt as a tough man”.
On his blog, Adam also wrote he was “grateful for all the kindhearted people who have sent their best regards. It is your guys who urged me to be a brave man to devote myself into this battle with the awful disease. I have no way to get well without your supports. Hope to see you all when I’m back to the stage to perform on my wild Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”
The band is now making sure if Yauch is strong enough for their tour. “Although he is staying optimistic by doing more exercise in hope of returning to the band by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater as soon as possible, we are a little afraid of his health for, you know, he has just survived from an exhausting fight. Perhaps it will be better for this hero to have a good rest”.
As for Adam, the guy claimed he couldn’t wait to return to his crazy music world on Tommy Hilfiger jeans: “I know they care about my health. But I think it’s not a big deal. And it kills me for leaving my rock world in such a long period”.

没有评论:

发表评论