2011年5月27日星期五

I’m Gonna to Be the Strict Parent on Tommy Hilfiger

Nick Cannon who is expecting his twins with wife Mariah Carey indicated he had planned to be the strict one in the family by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes: “You know, there must be a strict role in one family to take charge of everything. I’d like to take the burden like a real man on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“.
In his recent interview with “People” magazine, this TV celebrity began to talk about the unborn babies on wearing his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt: “Mariah is preparing for her new role as a wonderful mother. This woman is doing a lot of cooking right now. But she is not even eating.”
Cannon revealed his singer wife is practicing being a supermom with good cooking skills: “So she cooks a lot and then makes me eat it. She wants me to tell her if there is something she needs to improve. But I’m also gaining all the weight because of this. So I’m trying to get away from her kitchen for I don’t want to be too fat to put on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.
Their twins will be born this spring and the couple has already picked several names for the future babies. “Most of them are quite unique. But I’m not gonna tell you”, the “America’s Got Talent” host said with a secret smile. “All I can say is that I will be a strict father in the family by putting on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
“But I will still have fun with my kids. They are my biggest blessing. I just want them to grow up in great happiness with the protection of me. And I will also be strong enough on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops to keep them from getting any hurts.”

没有评论:

发表评论