2011年5月19日星期四

Training For the Apocalypse, Take Dsquared to Run

Hollywood sexy star Ashton Kutcher is in hard training for the apocalypse, but this no big screen role: he’s afraid that the end of the world is coming. “If that day really comes, I will definitely run with my Dsquared Clothes.
It looks like Kutcher is not only excellent at acting, but also good at prediction. Speaking to “Men’s Fitness” by putting on his charming Dsquared Jeans, the actor predicts that “the end of days” is on its way. “I’m telling you you’d better to be prepared for the inevitable madness from now. I’m on my way in making arrangement of my Dsquared Swimwear.
This handsome man continues his explanation on his attractive Dsquared Shirt: “If it really comes, it won’t take so much. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. Just start taking out electricity and satellites would make people lose their noodle. People use their iPhones or GPS systems, so if there’s no electricity, nobody has maps. Then what? All chaos breaks.”
What happens when all our modern conveniences fail? Kutcher said he was going to be ready to take his Dsquared Shoes with his family to a safe place where “they don’t have to worry”.
“I will stock up on guns and spend hours and hours running the cayons near my home along with my Dsquared Cap.” The star also indicated he was taking daily bikram yoga sessions and learning Krav Maga, a deadly Israeli combat technique taught to high-powered special ops.
“My entire physical fitness plan is completely tailored around the end of day. I should stay strong to escape this big disaster with my family by holding as many Dsquared Polo Shirt as possible.”

没有评论:

发表评论