2011年5月21日星期六

It’s About to Do Something New on Tommy Hilfiger

The three-time champion Derek Hough announces he would not appear in the new season of “Dancing With the Stars”. The pro dancer said he was going to take some time away from the ballroom: “It’s time for me to try something new with my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“, the star told “People” magazine.
Hough has been in this show for seven seasons and confirmed he would left the 12th season of “Dancing with the Stars” when it premieres in this spring. But the star promised he would be back next fall. “All my dreams start from this show, so I won’t leave it forever. But I also want to do something more and try those new things by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“.
The dancer indicated he will definitely make good use of this period. Hough will be the lead role of the upcoming dance movie “Cobu 3D”. It will be his first time to show his excellent performance on the big screen: “It’s so exciting for me to show my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt to the audiences”.
What’s more, Hough also mentioned he would be likely appearing in one film with a theme like Romeo and Juliet. And the sexy guy will put on his Tommy Hilfiger Shirt to dance with South Korean pop star BoA. The girl will be his love interest from a rival dance group.
“I think I’ve prepared well enough and it’s time for me to take greater challenges by using the overwhelming vigor I get from Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. I hope you will find me a better man with more refreshing Tommy Hilfiger charm when I return to the show”.

没有评论:

发表评论