2011年5月19日星期四

Kidman Adores the Way Her New Boobs Are On Juicy Couture

Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman began to talk the feeling of being one elegant mom on Juicy Couture Clothes. “Having a baby finally makes my breasts a normal size,” this typically svelte actress joked with “Ladies Home Journal” that after having daughter Sunday Rose with the country music singer Keith Urban, her historically flat chest got a natural boost. “Hey look, I can own a fabulous figure on Juicy Couture Tracksuit too.”
“They‘re not very big, my boobs, they just became normal size. But I love it! I feel myself more like Woman on my Juicy Couture Earrings,” the Academy Award winning actress told the magazine. “When you have owned a slightly plain body your whole life, having breast is a nice feeling. It will be more elegant for me to put on my Juicy Couture Bracelets”.
Kidman also joked that her newly ample bosom helped her to land her upcoming role in the movie musical “Nine” opposite Daniel Day Lewis. “They came to tell me they caught my new figure on Juicy Couture Sandals for this character needed one sexier lady. And I hate to reply that I had big boobs because I was breast feeding. So I wouldn’t get cast now”.
Kidman, 42, has two adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, but Sunday Rose is her first biological child. She told the magazine that she would like to get pregnant again someday. “Not only for the boobs issues of course, it’s just feel so good to put on Juicy Couture Flip Flops to learn how to be a perfect mother”.
The actress also admitted that at this stage in her life and her marriage she is happy to reduce her own work schedule :“Family is my first priority at present. I want to be the most gorgeous housewife on Juicy Couture Purse”.

没有评论:

发表评论