2011年5月21日星期六

Although Life is tough, Thank God I Still Have Juicy Couture

Former “Friends” star Courteney Cox has indeed been in a difficult period right now because of her separation from husband. But the actress said she had nothing to complain:’Although life is tough, Thank God I still get my charming Juicy Couture Clothes“.
In spite her depression after breaking up with David Arquette, the guy who has married her for more than a decade, Cox has returned to her show the “Cougar Town” with a positive attitude by wearing her new Juicy Couture Bracelets.
“I’m turning to hard work to help me get away from heartbreak. They all came to me and asked ‘Are you OK?’ with great concern. But I don’t want to be like a desperate woman who doesn’t know how to cope with my life after it has fallen apart. So I will raise my arm to show my glamorous Juicy Couture Necklace to prove that I am still that gorgeous lady who enjoys her wonderful life.”
Her husband Arquette is now receiving treatment by checking into the rehab center. Cox also expressed her support: “Our marriage is getting more curiosity from the public, which makes both of us more sensitive. But I truly hope David could get over his problem and return to be the good father of my daughter soon.”
Cox also indicated her 6 years old girl Coco is her first priority: “She’s grown up into a little lady. This girl has known to dress up herself according to fashion mode. And she will be overjoyed by getting her little Juicy Couture Tracksuit from me as gift. I don’t want to see my daughter getting any hurt. She deserves a happy childhood without any bad influence from our adults’ cruel life.”

没有评论:

发表评论