2011年5月19日星期四

Face Challenges in Youth Bravely on Dsquared

The child star Emma Watson finally grows up and has prepared to take every challenge of youth bravely by putting on her vigorous Dsquared Clothes. But when it comes to her emotional world, the girl indicated that she has no intention to begin her romantic relationship.
With the ending of the final installment of “Harry Potter”, Emma waved goodbye to her splendid childhood and joined other adult actresses on her Dsquared Jeans in Hollywood world. The 20 years old star also receives many good reputations for her fabulous fashion taste on Dsquared Swimwear. The girl claims Dsquared Shirt knows how to express her youth to the best.
It is reported that Watson cut her long hair off the moment she finished the filming of the last “Harry Potter”. “I’m tired of being the sweet girl with cute hairstyle on the screen. I want to prove to everyone that I’ve grown up with my own unique style by putting on Dsquared Shoes.”
It’s no surprise that her special glamour with great vigor on Dsquared2 has appealed attentions of those guys, including George Graig, the cool frontman of “One Night Only”. But Watson said she prepared single life: “I have to invest more time on one relationship for love is selfish. But I can’t so this. I enjoy my life at this moment with no boyfriend around me. I desire to be a wild girl with great freedom on my Dsquared Cap.”
Watson also mentioned that she would not tell anyone her dating details if she’d actually found the right guy for her: “Unlike Hermione, I’m a naughtier girl in real life. So I won’t tell the public my personal life honestly and sincerely. I am the boss of my life and I know how to live a wonderful life by putting on my Dsquared Polo Shirt”.

没有评论:

发表评论