2011年5月21日星期六

Put On Tommy Hilfiger to Take the Family for Oscar

While he is busy preparing his first-time co-host of the grand Oscar Award ceremony, James Franco revealed he would put on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes to bring his whole family to the Academy Awards.
“You see, that’s one of the nice things to take this host job. You can inviter a bunch of people. That’s why I’m gonna to ask my whole family come to see my charm on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, the “127 Hours” star said with great proud.
Although he is engaged into hardworking rehearse with fellow host Anne Hathaway for taking the stage in Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on the forthcoming Academy Awards, Franco claimed he would be easily cheered at the thought of inviting his grandmother to see his charming performance on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt in such a glorious event.
“Grandmother is also coming. My whole family is coming to Oscar to see my first appearance in such a glory with my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt,” the excellent actor told “People” magazine: “they are all coming to cheer me up and I’m so excited.”
The star also mentioned his dear grandmother had already become some sorts of celebrity on the internet after the release of her video in urging people to see her grandson’s new movie “127 Hours”. “Grandma is always such a lovely lady who deeply adores my manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. I’m so glad she can also be there”.
In addition, Franco indicated his grandmother had an attempt to steal the spotlight from him: “She talks about coming to the ceremony over and over again. Now she is counting the day for her showing on camera. I’m a little worried this charming lady will steal my show. So I’d better prepare one most charming Tommy Hilfiger Sweater for that day.”

没有评论:

发表评论