2011年5月27日星期五

Put on Dsquared to Be a Real Man

The title of the hottest young star this year definitely belongs to Justin Bieber. The 16 years old singer who had won four awards on American Music Awards this year and then was nominated on the 53rd Grammy Awards for the first time in his life. But this little man was not satisfied enough, “I want to put on my Dsquared Clothes and be a real man”.
On the other day when one British media was interviewing him, Justin exposed that he had been rejected by the first girl he fell in love with because he was too young. Besides, Justin said straightly that if he had a chance to spend 4 hours with a lady, she must be Beyonce. Maybe he was totally hurt by his early love experience, Justin is so urgent to be a real man that he fancies Dsquared Jeans very much. “Dsquared Shirt can make me feel strong and mature”.
Justin is preparing for his performance tour around England in March next year. He has invited Dsquared designers to design all the costumes for him to show his maturity as a real man on the stage. “I always like to have a performance tour to meet my funs. It is a great pleasure for me to sing for my funs. And I also want them to find I’ve grown up like a real man by putting on Dsquared Polo Shirt especially designed for me. It will be amazing for me to show my masculine to people who like me and my songs with the help of Dsquared Cap”. We are looking forward to the coming back of Justin to his stage with his new masculine flavor by putting on Dsquared Shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论