2011年5月17日星期二

Don’t Provoke a Girl on Tommy Hilfiger

Ricky Gervais has trifled with a crowd of stars during hosting Golden Globes. But this guy didn’t go too far on his joke on Hollywood actress Jennifer Lopez. If you think the reason for Gervais to go easy on the star out of his admiration. you’re totally wrong. “It’s me who threatened him not to provoke a girl with Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
“Maybe he thought it was all in good fun when Gervais made so many special comments on us. I appreciate his guts to stand at the stage of such a grand ceremony to share his bold opinions with so many celebrities,” Lopez told “Us Weekly” by putting on her cool Tommy Hilfiger Jeans: “But he didn’t realize his jokes had gone too far. So I offered a little warning to him at the backstage.”
Lopez also described the details of her wild behavior that day: “I was about to walk out when I saw Ricky. I told him like ‘I’m from New York you know. I could even kick my husband’s ass on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. You’re lucky I didn’t bring my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt with me tonight. But you should remember not to provoke a woman with Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
In the end, Gervais asked Lopez if she liked his joke on her or not, the actress replied she didn’t mind being made fun of. But the star said with proud that her threaten worked: “He stopped looking me like that kind of weak girl he could trifle with at his will. Maybe he found I had more guts than him on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”. After all, with Tommy Hilfiger wild style on her, it’s impossible for those guys to underestimate this little girl.

没有评论:

发表评论