2011年5月27日星期五

Darker Hair for Brighter Juicy Couture

The beautiful reality star Lauren Conrad showed off her new brunette hair on attending a fashion event by carrying the brand new Juicy Couture Clothes. “I want my darker hair to go with my brighter Juicy Couture Tracksuit,” the girl said with excitement.
It is indeed one surprising move for the 24 years old star who once told “Us Weekly” that she was determined to have long blonde hair for “there is so sexy”. What makes the gorgeous change? “A new fashion style should require a fresh new hair color”, Conrad replied by showing off her Juicy Couture Sandals in the public.
“I’ve been thinking of trying darker hair for a long time. It’s just time to go for it. I’ve done enough with the blonde me so it’s so fun to do something new. Fashion needs innovation, you know. So it’s time for me to change my style into a sweet girl on bright Juicy Couture Flip Flops.”
The reality star also mentioned she had found herself with much more vigor by changing into cheerful Juicy Couture Watch. “Those shining jewelry were so delicate and made me a lovely girl. So I realized my blond hair was too wild for this sweet style.”
Then Conrad decided to change her hair color and go darker for brighter Juicy Couture . Her shining Juicy Couture Earrings also drew the spotlights when she turned with her fresh image in front of the people.
It is also said the reality star has added more Juicy Couture Bracelets into her closet. Perhaps Conrad has been resolved to be a nice girl with her darker hair going with brighter Juicy Couture.

没有评论:

发表评论