2011年5月27日星期五

Put On Tommy Hilfiger to Tell My Life Story on the Big Screen

Sir Elton John is going to put his legendary music life on the silver screen with his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. It is reported the musician is currently working with one famous write on his life story movie.
Putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Shirt for his recent interview with “People” magazine, the singer began to talk about this new project:”it will take the form of a musical. I’ve dreamed to make a really amazing film about my life for years. So I came to Lee Hall for help. We’ve created a wonderful script. It will talk of my music fantasy and family happiness.”
Then the star added: “Since it’s a movie, there will be something surreal in the portrayal of my life. In fact, it’s more about my crazy dream on my ideal life with my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
“I still remember the time back to 1990 when I came off stage, I didn’t know what to do with myself. I didn’t understand how to find my happiness. But now I have a wonderful lover and a cute son, not to mention those wonderful friends who are always there to support me. I feel myself a fulfilled man on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans”, John said with a big smile.
On talking his former touring partner Billy Joel who is troubled by serous alcohol problem, John mentioned he had already told his pal to go to rehab: “I know exactly how he feeling for I’ve once been like him too. Now I’m taking some tough measure to urge this guy back into his sobriety. The man is doing better now. And I also tell him I’m looking forward to stand on the same stage with him once again on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论