2011年5月19日星期四

It’s So Easy to Find Love on Juicy Couture

2011 is a good beginning to Jenny McCarthy for she has started her new romance once again on her fabulous Juicy Couture Clothes. It is reported that McCarthy, 38, has been quietly seeing a new man, entertainment-sports attorney Paul Krepelka, 43. It looks like this actress has realized her wish by kissing the right guy at midnight this New Year’s Eve.
McCarthy has experienced several sweet relationships this year. Although this actress revealed her split with her longtime boyfriend Jim Carrey after five years together in April, God didn’t leave her alone. Her Juicy Couture Tracksuit led this beautiful star into another romantic journey again.
In October, McCarthy, 38, raved about her good times with Toohey, a 35 years old Las Vegas-based performer and former model. “I feel lucky to meet such a great guy who helps me out of the desperation of my earlier divorce. Maybe it’s the good fortune my Juicy Couture Earrings brings to me. I always know something good would happen as long as I put on my Juicy Couture Bracelets”.
But their separation news came soon five months later because of long distance and full schedule of the lovers. Although being single again, McCarthy said she hadn’t lost her heart at all. “I know I will begin another sweet love soon for it’s easy to make it once I am on Juicy Couture Sandals.”
Now we hear her good news again: the 38 years old actress has been quietly seeing a new man, entertainment-sports attorney Paul Krepelka, 43 on her glamorous Juicy Couture Flip Flops.
McCarthy says so much love experience this year has made her pickier when it comes to the opposite sex. “I can’t do any celebrities,” McCarthy, who most notably dated Jim Carrey, told “Us Weekly”. “I need normal folks. I’m officially done with Hollywood guys. I just want to be a normally gorgeous girlfriend with a normal man on my Juicy Couture Purse”.

没有评论:

发表评论