2011年5月19日星期四

Surviving From Her Failed Marriage on Juicy Couture

It is the first time for Christina Milian to talk about how she escaped from the misery of her last failed marriage on her recent interview with “Us Weekly”: “Thanks to my Juicy Couture Clothes which keeps my confidence to life, I survive.”
Her brief marriage with the music producer was kind of like a tragedy which had broken her heart. The singer revealed she was not afraid of telling those dirty details: “Those days were hell to me and I’m glad I can be back to my normal life as a fresh new elegant lady on Juicy Couture Tracksuit”.
Their messy separation went to the public in July when the producer was caught having an affair with his assistant. Then the couple filed for divorce the days before Milian gave birth to their daughter. “I was so stupid when I had an idea to continue our marital relations for my child at the beginning. I even tried to take off my Juicy Couture Earrings to change into another person for I was so urgent save my marriage”, the 29 years singer recalled with a shame.
Of course it didn’t work. “It’s so silly that I thought I can fix this terrible marriage. So I made a resolution to forget this misery past and put on my new Juicy Couture Bracelets to be an independent woman with extreme elegance.”
The sexy star also admitted motherhood helped her have faith in her future: “Now I am a brand new mother on Juicy Couture Sandals. I feel myself more charming than I ever before. I’m so excited at what will happen next. I think I’m ready to welcome the new phase of my life to be a perfect single mom on my gracious Juicy Couture Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论