2011年5月27日星期五

Dsquared Encourages me to Stand Out of Grief

On the promotional screening of his self-directed short film “Runaway”, the famous rap singer Kanye West looked refreshed on his Dsquared Clothes and revealed there was a time when he was so depressed that he even had an attempt to commit a suicide.
West accepted one exlusive interview after that event on his handsome Dsquared Jeans and admitted that he even wanted to end himself at the lowest point in his lifetime. The singer also indicated the sudden death of his mother was the last straw.
“The thought of committing a suicide had taken over my entire mind at that period. But there was one day when I had to go out for something, so I opened my closet for Dsquared Shirt. Looking the man who put on Dsquared Polo Shirt in the mirror, I suddenly realized how silly I was by the idea of ending my life like this. I still have so many things unfinished on my Dsquared Shoes. I missed the charm I owned when I put on the Dsquared Cap. Like I always say, Dsquared Belt makes me a real man. And a real man would not so weak to be defeated by grief.”
West said then he left America and lived in Japan and Italy for several months. “I had a very peaceful life there. And I got rid of depression and grief gradually by walking around those countries. And I was excited by having found my creative inspiration. I know how to think the way like a five-year old child does. I am no longer annoyed by those complicated stuff from the outside world. Thanks to Dsquared Swimwear, I know how to life my life and I won’t give up my life any more.”

没有评论:

发表评论