2011年5月21日星期六

Suit Up On Tommy Hilfiger to Be the Sexy Son of Barbra Streisand

An unlikely pair is going to be on the big screen as mother and son. It is reported that the talented comedian Seth Rogen has confirmed to play the son of silver screen idol Barbra Streisand in their forthcoming movie “My Mother’s Curse”. “So I’m gonna suit up on my best Tommy Hilfiger Clothes to go with this incredible actress”. Rogen told “Us Weekly” with great excitement.
Although it is so hard to picture a funny man standing beside the gorgeous lady, it’s indeed happening. “Streisand has already signed on this movie. It will be a comedic trip which begins this spring”. Rogen revealed in his recent interview. looking more like a stylish man on his refreshing Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
The new film tells a story of a young man takes his mother on a trip across the country to sell his invention. “It will be more like a road movie with funny tone. Of course I will be the son of Barbra. Although you may think it would impossible for a fabulous star like that to have a son like me. But sorry, it happens in our new movie. So I’m trying to make myself look more charming than before on my new Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt,” the guy joked.
With the charming Tommy Hilfiger Shirt on him, Rogen indeed looked more handsome. And the actor also mentioned he would keep on his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater in the new movie. “But I will be put on more leisure Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops, you know. After all, it’s a comedy full with humor,” the funny guy said with a smile: “Anyway, I’m so thrilled to work with such a legendary actress. Hope I won’t let her down with my Tommy Hilfiger taste”.

没有评论:

发表评论