2011年5月19日星期四

The Man Is Back on Tommy Hilfiger

The outstanding actor Michael Douglas is happy to announce he is ready to return to the Hollywood world after his cancer free. What’s more, the strong man is back with more manly charm by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes once again.
After undergoing seven painful weeks of radiation and chemotherapy for his throat cancer, Douglas claimed he has become a fresh new man. “It’s a big challenge to me and I survive. Now I have a new attitude towards my life. I should begin my relaxing life on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans without so much pressure.”
“My doctor has given me a clean bill of health. That means my tumor has gone. I could finally get rid of that misery which tortured me in those weeks. I will cherish every minute of my rest life to be a better guy on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”, Douglas told “People” magazine.
Being a complete refreshed man, the actor said his next step was to prepare his new movie in the spring. “I’m doing research for my next role. In fact, I’ve learnt a lot from this cancer I’ve suffered. Now I have a deep understanding of the life. So you’ll find a new tough guy on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt and boots to show the special meaning of life on the big screen”.
On talking of his recent honor at the Palm Springs International Film Festival, Douglas said he seemed it as a motivation for him to keep on his hard work. This excellent actor received the Icon Award for his achievement in about 40 films; but Douglas indicated it was far from enough. “I’m still a vigorous man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. There are so many wonderful roles waiting ahead of me. I will take those challenges bravely to be the strong man with Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论