2011年5月17日星期二

I Want His Life To Begin With Tommy Hilfiger

It seems the Travoltas could finally come out from the tragedy of the death of one son by welcoming a brand-new baby boy. John Travolta and Kelly Preston began to update the progress of their new born son Benjamin with the public: “This little thing should begin his life with Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
The proud mom revealed their little son takes after his dad: “This boy is identical to John. I mean maybe I will find something like me in him, but he looks so much like his father. So we are planning to make this little man into the same tough guy as his daddy on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans”.
The famous couple shared their happiness with the public on attending one event last weekend. Travolta said they had left their son at home with his big sister and a babysitter. But Preston complained it was so hard for her to focus on the event: “I called home three times in the last hour. I just miss him so much,” then the actress continued: “But I know he will be fine and we intend to treat him like an independent man from now so that my little boy could be a man soon on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
It’s the first time for the pair to talk about sweet moments in their family ever since their eldest son died at the age of 16. So the whole family regards the new baby as a fresh beginning: “He is the best gift and comfort we could possibly have,” said John who also indicated more challenges for them to have a baby at such age: “It’s indeed a big surprise to begin deal with a fresh new parenthood. But I think I will do it well on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.

没有评论:

发表评论