2011年5月21日星期六

Enjoying the Big Christmas Vacation on Dsquared

Christmas is coming and people are busy with preparing for their own way to spend this big holiday in Western World. It seems most of the Hollywood stars choose to spend their big vacation to take sun bath on the beach. The sexy actress Megan Fox also followed this mode by enjoying her sweet Christmas vacation on Dsquared Clothes with her husband Brian Green in Hawaii.
It is said that the couple had tied the knot as bride and groom in Hawaii sic months ago. It seems that the sweet couple came to find their romantic memory half a year later on this vacation by taking Dsquared Swimwear along with them.
The sexy actress was caught having a great time with her honey on the beach and the two travelled a lot of places by walking hand in hand on the Dsquared Shirt. Although there were rumors that the couple were not so perfect as the public thought with much conflicts at home, Megan was enjoying her romantic moments with her husband very much by laughing and talking happily with Brian on her tight Dsqaured Jeans.
Like Megan has once said on her previous interview: “It is the most amazing thing I’ve done in my life to marry my best friend. And I feel very lucky that I can stay with him every day. Walking with him after dinner on my Dsquared Cap is the most peaceful moment to me. Although there are small conflicts between us, such as he is a clean guy and I am a little careless, I think he is the one who can protect me. Brian brings me security and happiness.

没有评论:

发表评论