2011年5月26日星期四

One Successful Propose on Dsquared

The American audiences enjoyed one reality show in VH1 by watching the whole proposal of the rock singer Bret Michaels to his girlfriend who has been in love with him for sixteen years. By putting on handsome Dsquared Clothes, Bret told “People” magazine” They all bet I’m the one who will never propose. They’re wrong now and it feels so good”.
On this reality show “Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It”, the 47 years old rock singer put on his Dsquared Jeans especially for this formal occasion. He told the audience that he was always planning to propose to his girlfriend but couldn’t find the most suitable time. And everyone encouraged him to propose before the annual evening party in Mastro’s restaurant. “I had no intention to make my proposal there for it was a little weird with so many waiters and people around us.”
Since it is one show, the proposal should be more romantic with a lot of witness. But Bret said the real proposal took place at their home several weeks ago. “We are talking on the balcony when I was on my Dsquared Shirt. Then we went on marriage and I proposed by chance.”
Although not as romantic as others think, his girlfriend Kristi Gibson felt the same sweetness. “He is the man I truly love. I am still fascinated by his charm on Dsquared Polo Shirt. I don’t need one ring or marriage certificate to prove our love.”
Their two daughters are also excited with this sweet proposal of their parents. Although they had not decided the exact wedding date yet, Bret said it was all to Gibson. “There is one thing for sure: I will definitely put on Dsquared Cap this special moment. The wedding will simple. Maybe it will just be one easy party with the family and some friends.

没有评论:

发表评论