2011年5月27日星期五

Dsquared Urge Me to Call It Quits

The wild girl Rihanna with her beautiful red hair got angry at the rumors that her relationship with Matt Kemp has been over. When she has just come back from her vacation with family in her native Barbados, the singer slammed her break-up ballad at once during her interview on her cold Dsquared Clothes.
“We’ve been together for almost a year. And this kind of rumor never stops. I think it is time to call it quits. As all you know I’m always honest to the public. I’m a Dsquared Swimwear fans and I will put anything frankly without hiding.”
This source came out a few years ago by exposing Matt Kepp had been sick of always following after his girlfriend, the popular singer Rihanna like a puppy dog all over the world. “It happened over the last few weeks when Rihanna came back from her performance on Dsquared Shoes and Matt suggested a break between them.
“It is totally bullshit,” the “Only Girl” singer admitted she has been “so busy” these months, “I indeed have a full schedule by travelling around the world to put on my Dsquared Shirt for my crazy performance on the stage. But Matt is very supportive. He knows who energetic I am on my Dsquared Cap when he starts dating me. He also tells me it is the vigor I get by putting on my Dsquared Jeans and performing on the stage that attracts him.”
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Kemp, 26, helped Rihanna move on from Chris Brown, who infamously assaulted her in February 2009. This new couple was first spotted showing together last January when Rihanna went shopping with Kemp in Dsquared Polo Shirt. Then the sweet couple slowly opened up about their romance in the spring.

没有评论:

发表评论