2011年5月17日星期二

Good Friends Are Forever On Juicy Couture

Kelly Osbourne, the famous It Girl, is standing up for her new friend, Miley Cyrus and claimed they were good friends forever on her recent interview on Juicy Couture Clothes. It all begins with the report that Kelly’s mother, Sharon Osbourne, believes the former “Hannah Montana” star is a bad influence on her daughter.
The 26 years old rock singer Kelly met the 18 years old Disney girl Miley when they co-stared in the upcoming film “So Undercover”. Then they have become “really close” while shooting the action comedy. “After I found the good fashion taste of Miley was developed from Juicy Couture Tracksuit too, I began to like her. Now we are good friend”.
There is one entertainment site posed a video earlier in this month showing Cyrus breathing in a smoky substance emerging from the pipe. A source told the website the star was using Salvia, one herb described as a “powerful consciousness-altering” substance, is legal in California. But the public believed the sweet girl had turned into another Lindsay Lohan as a drug abuser.
After hearing this news, Kelly still stood by the side of her good friend against the tabloids by saying “This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! She is still the beautiful girl with her shining Juicy Couture Earrings”.
But the bad image of Cyrus concerns Kelly’s mother by stopping her touch with this good friend, which annoyed this It Gril. “I’m sick of all the haters judging her and trust me she has learned her lesson! And I will be on her side and be her good friend forever. And I have already invited her to Juicy Couture store together this week and I will help her pick on Juicy Couture Bracelets to get rid of all the negative factor on her.”

没有评论:

发表评论