2011年5月27日星期五

Going Through Cash Crisis in Cuba with the Support of Juicy Couture

If you asked how her feels about her nomination at Golden Globe for her guest role of “Dexter”, Julia Stiles must answer she’d rather to change it into cash for her expense in Cuba. Putting on her glamorous Juicy Couture Clothes, the actress began to tell her embarrassing trip in Cuba.
It happened in last December when she was providing humanitarian aid there; but it turned out Stiles is the one who deserved financial aid at last. “Three days before I left Cuba, I found myself in a flat broke. It’s a terrible crisis that I’ve survived with the support of Juicy Couture Tracksuit.”
“Cuba is a country without any access to American banks or credit cards. So I couldn’t get anything without cash. But I only realized that after spending all the cash in my Juicy Couture Handbag. So I could not even get off this island without cash”.
Her younger sister was also there with her college but another problem happened: her cash was all locked in the safe of her dorm and it would take days to open it. “So I have to hang on for more days. I had to survive on my skills by wearing my charming Juicy Couture Sandals to recite monologues in a theater for spare change.”
Lucky for her, the safe was eventually opened so that Stiles could catch the flight to Miami. But the star claimed she would never forget this memorable trip: “It really taught me the value of dollar in a living way. And I’m also thankful to those warmhearted people there to help me. What’s more, I got massive courage from the vigor my Juicy Couture Earrings has brought so that I could conquer any hardships bravely”.

没有评论:

发表评论