2011年5月26日星期四

Turns New Juicy Couture for Comfort

The little “True Grit” star Hailee Steinfeld is said her crazy plan in Juicy Couture Shop for the girl was hurt by another actress during her audition. Although she has earning much adult applause for her excellent performance in the move, it looks like not every adult make much of her, which Lea Michele, the “Glee” starlet.
The 14 years old actress once got a cold shoulder from Michele when she was on the Paramount lot auditioning for “True Girl”. “I was there and “Glee” also happened to film on the same lot. I love the show so much that I came near. Then Lea Michele walked to her trailer. I got excited and walked up to her in hope of asking an autograph from her. But the star just walked by and a guy told me “not a good time,” Stenfeld talked of the hurting experience with the star on her Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
Then the young actress admitted she was “so heartbroken” that she left with tears on her face. “You know she is so beautiful with an amazing voice. I am sad about the way she treated me. I was crying all the way home. Then I realized maybe it’s not worth. I could be the same glamorous lady with wonderful fashion style. So I began to change myself by dressing up in a fashionable way on Juicy Couture Sandals.”
Being hurt by her favorite, the smart girl decided to go for Juicy Couture Earrings for comforts. “When I first walked into Juicy Couture, I was totally attracted by the shining and bright fashion style it owns. There are so many fabulous purse and skirts. Now I could also easily draw the attention of the public for my good fashion taste on Juicy Couture style.

没有评论:

发表评论