2011年5月26日星期四

Plan To Be a Good Father on Dsquared

On his interview in recent time, the “Latin Prince” Ricky Martin showed up more like a real man on his Dsquared Clothes. This hot singer claimed he was enjoying the great fun with his twins and putting on his focus on how to be a good father at the moment.
Although a lot of fans are still fascinated by his great charm on Dsquared Jeans, this hot star announced to move focus on children and be a good father. Ricky had his twins Mateo and Valentino by using a surrogate mother in 008. Maybe he is more enjoying the feeling to be a father; the singer said he was planning to adopt another child.
“Although I got my own twins through a surrogate mother, my next plan is still to adopt children. I want to be a cool dad on Dsquared Shirt with more children.” Ricky seemed very excited on talking of the children. The star claimed his children had taken up most of his attention now: “This coming Christmas is not my holiday any more. It has already belonged to my children. Now almost every holiday is prepared for them only. I just have to put on my Dsquared Polo Shirt and do my job to take good care of them”.
Ricky also mentioned his busy Christmas plan: “I will get up early in the morning and make perfect arrangement of everything. The twins are only two years old. So I have to tell them all the details on Christmas. It is their first Christmas in real sense. I am looking forward to it on my new Dsquared T-Shirt with my kids. My new Christmas wish is that my children can grow up in great happiness.”

没有评论:

发表评论