2011年5月19日星期四

I’ll Go Nuts If I Stop Showing Tommy Hilfiger on the Big Screen

Christian Bale is wildly known for his obsession in acting. The guy owns a reputation for being a little crazy when it comes to the topic of acting. In his recent interview, the “Batman” put on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes and told “People” magazine he would go nuts if he weren’t an actor any more.
The star who has just won the best supporting actor at the Golden Globe for his new movie “Fighter” mentioned his acting business had taken his entire energy” “I’ve devoted too much into my acting career. I love the feeling of showing my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans on the big screen. So I could probably go nuts if I stop doing that”.
“You know I got into this business at a very early age. Now I’ve turned into a mature man with overwhelming charm on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. I grow up in acting career and most of my meaningful memories are kept here. It will kill me if I have to leave the acting world”.
Being busy preparing his upcoming Batman movie “The Dark Knight”, the actor claimed the job has already been something more than a fun: “I know I had an addiction to it now. Every new character needs me to change myself into a totally different man. I find it so fascinating to act like a completely different person. It’s more than just having fun from it.”
But if his entertaining business didn’t work out, the wonderful actor said he might have become a detective: “It’s another cool job I’d like to do. I can put on my cool Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops to study everyone endlessly. It would be so awesome”.

没有评论:

发表评论