2011年5月27日星期五

Jessica Simpson: Stick To the Men on Tommy Hilfiger

It’s not the first time for Jessica Simpson to express her gratefulness to God for sending her such a perfect fiance on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. The sexy singer claimed it was impossible for her to resist the overwhelming attraction of a man on Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt. And now her sweet dream has come true by spending her rest life with such a hot guy on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
The hot star has definitely prayed with great devoutness in bedtime. Her true love Eric Johnson came to her by putting on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt and boots in God’s guidance. “I want to thank the Good Lord for blessing me with such a perfect man on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”, Simpson wrote on her twister.
The singer never hides her fancy on men with Tommy Hilfigers Jacket. After her breakup with Tony Romo, the sexy NFL quarter back, the star still said she could not forget his manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. “He is so handsome in wearing his Tommy Hilfiger jacket. If you ask me, I still go crazy for this man when he put on his Tommy Hilfigerstyle”.
Since she met her fiancé last spring, the singer couldn’t stop her rhapsody on Eric by gushing out her affection to her lover. “It’s so exciting to date a guy on Tommy Hilfigercharm. Everyday is new to me when I’m with him. I can feel that vigor from his Tommy Hilfiger jeans to bring me much more refreshing things.”
Now Simpson has been totally obsessed with this real man on his Tommy Hilfiger style: “Staying with him makes me feel at peace. I will feel more security when I stay with a real man with strength brought by his Tommy Hilfiger style”.

没有评论:

发表评论