2011年5月17日星期二

Changes Herself into an Elegant Mother on Juicy Couture

One British media reported that the hot supermodel Kate Moss has made up her mind to be an elegant mother on Juicy Couture Clothes and prepared to have another baby. But it sounds a little hard for this 36 years old lady who used to live a decadent life by smoking and drinking all day. Kate seems to be very determined by saying that she is going to change into an elegant mother on Juicy Couture Tracksuit. “With the support of Juicy Couture Purse, I know I can make it”.
As the top world supermodel, Kate Moss is regarded as the “best-dressed woman” by the whole globe. Her excellent fashion taste on Juicy Couture Earrings has once earned great reputation for her. However, Kate was tired of being a nice girl in these years and indulged herself in smoking and drinking. The girl even was arrested for drug abuse. It is after her met her boyfriend Jamie Hince that Kate turned back a good lady.
With her romantic relationship with Jamie becoming better gradually, the star planned to have a baby with her lover. But it is not an easy work for the 36 years old woman whose health was in great deterioration because of her rotten lifestyle. But Kate didn’t give up her chance to be a graceful mother on Juicy Couture Bracelets.
“I am receiving medical treatment in a positive way. And I am also going to try some Chinese herb to get recuperated slowly. I know Jamie wants a baby of our own and I will try everything possible to make it happen. What’s more, I also want to look more glamorous on Juicy Couture Sandals in good spirit. I know I will definitely be an elegant mother on Juicy Couture Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论