2011年5月21日星期六

You’d Better Take My Tommy Hilfiger on Those Pictures

As one of the biggest movie stars in the world, it’s necessary for George Clooney to get used to those cameras from paparazzi following his every move. But the actor claims he had a clear line with the photographing on him:”You’d better take my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes your pictures.”
In his first interview after his big malaria suffering, Clooney was in good condition and began his jokes on paparazzi by putting on his energetic Tommy Hilfiger Jeans: “In fact, I don’t mind getting my picture taken. It’s just I don’t want to look stupid on those photos. So please keep my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt when you take my pictures.”
Despite his jokes, the man deserves the title of one of the most photographed guys in the world. Clooney claims he indeed keeps boundaries when it comes to be followed and caught by camera. “It’s certainly not a happy thing when you find details of your privacy go publicity, especially your dumb moments. You know, I always try to leave the impression of a man with overwhelming Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt in the public. An awkward photo like that will ruin my image.”
The handsome actor also mentioned the worst thing was that those guys were trying to create something stupid on him: “Let’s say I’m walking through an airport on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater and one guy came in front me with a camera and asked ‘Hey, who’s the girl walking with you?’ or something awkward question like that. What should I say? They tease me like a fool.”
That’s why the star has determined to draw a line with those paparazzi at a certain point: “You want to take picture of me, it’s OK. But don’t you dare taunt me or attempt to make me stupid.

没有评论:

发表评论