2011年5月27日星期五

Refuse Midlife Crisis by Putting on Dsquared

The new movie “Inception” brings Leonardo DiCaprio the spotlight once again this year. The sexy actor has been busy showing his charming on Dsquared Clothes on the premiere events all around the world recently.
There are some criticisms that the actor has the trace of entering into his midlife crisis and is about to take off his charming Dsquared Jeans out of his clumsy figure. Although he is indeed a little casual on his appearance in his personal life, Leo never give up his good fashion taste on Dsquared Shirt. So maybe those criticisms really provoke him. The star was photographed on his way to one exhibition with amazing Dsquared Polo Shirt.
Leonardo was spotted on the street in New York City by putting on one Dsquared T-Shirt going with his Dsquared Shoes. This Dsquared Cap made him more charming like a real man with fashion taste. The star appeared thinner than before as if he was proving his refusal to the so-called midlife crisis on him.
010 is a big year to Leo, first his two new movies “Shutter Island” and “Inception” have earned high box-office and reputation for him. Then he voted “the most successful actor in box office numbers in 010” held by “Forbes” magazine.
On his recent interview, Leo said he was pretty satisfied with his achievement this year: “I’ve done well and I have great faith in keeping on my good mark. It is my Dsquared Swimwear which brings more vigor to me. I am not turning old, neither entering into midlife crisis as someone thinks. I can find my youth and become energetic once again by putting on my Dsquared Hoodies. It is far not the time for me to take off my Dsquared Belt and turn into a clumsy old guy”.

没有评论:

发表评论