2011年5月19日星期四

I Miss His Dsquared Charm

On her promotion of her new movie “Blue Valentine”, the actress Michelle Williams talked of her family with her ex-husband Heath Ledger, the dead Hollywood star. Williams said she missed the Dsquared Clothes Ledger got when he was alive.
The outstanding Australian actor Heath Leger gained his fame for the famous movie “Broke Back Mountain”. His attractive charm on his favorite Dsquared Jeans earned good reputations for him. His performance as the Joker in the Batman: the Dark Knight is almost flawless, which made him best supporting actor of Oscar Award. But it is sad when we heard this excellent actor was found dead due to overdose in his apartment in New York City when he was only 28 years old.
On the interview, Williams said she still remembered how she was attracted by the manly charm of Ledger on his Dsquared Shoes. She was hit by the great grief of Ledger’s death. “It has been almost two years but I still miss him very much. I even think he is still with us. His image on Dsquared Shirt stays vivid in my mind.”
On talking of the dealing with his death, Williams replied in calm: “The most value I found from his death is that I can finally give up those unhappy moments we had gone through. And now there is only the sweet memory of us left in my mind. That is why I miss his charm on Dsquared Polo Shirt so much.”
About their daughter Matilda, Michelle said she would do her best to offer her daughter one normal and happy childhood. “I will not let this grief leave bad effect on my daughter. I only want her to remember the sweet charm his dad owned on Dsquared Cap before his death. And we have done a good work on that up till now.”

没有评论:

发表评论